The heartbeat of this office is high quality learning and teaching that will prepare our students for college and/or career plus are aligned to the educational and organizational goals outlined in District’s Strategic Plan: Putting Children First. We are committed to promoting research-based curriculum, continuous improvement in the design and delivery of intentional instruction, integration of multidimensional formative assessments as well as supporting services that remove the obstacles to learning from pre-school to post-secondary.
The Business Services Division provides a wide variety of services to support our employees, students, school sites, community and parents. This division is responsible for all fiscal activities related to accounts payable, accounts receivable, budgeting, employee compensation and benefits, purchasing, the warehouse and risk management. In addition, Business Services also oversees contracts and central printing.&n
Our responsibilities include:
- Master Planning and forecasting district facilities needs
- Modernizing schools and building new schools
- General maintenance, major repairs and land/system improvements
- Special Project Requests for minor site improvements by students, families and volunteers
- Community Facilities Use coordination and approval
- Collection of Developer Fees or School Impact Fees
Technology Services works in partnership with district and community stakeholders to support and advance our instructional and operational goals. We provide and maintain resources that promote innovation across schools and business units, and help prepare our students for college, work and life.
Technology Services oversees the following district functions and services: