Enrollment Center (K-12)
Addressing the student achievement gap is a top priority of the Sacramento City Unified School District – and of urban public school districts across the nation. The SCUSD Enrollment Center is a key component of the District’s multi-front focus on improving equity within our community.
The primary goal of the Enrollment Center is to provide families in the Sacramento City Unified School District with a more efficient enrollment process and access to district resources at the point of enrollment.
Services Offered at the Enrollment Center
- Kindergarten – 12th Grade Enrollment
- Open Enrollment
- Intra-district Transfers
- Inter-district Transfers
- Immunization Clinic
- Family Services
- Summer Feeding Program
- McKinney-Vento Families in Transition Services
- English Language Learner (ELL) / Translators
- Regional Transit (RT) Bus Passes
Hours of Operation
The Enrollment Center is open throughout the school year. The Center is open Thursday evenings to better serve our families.
CLOSED Fridays, June 18 – August 24, 2018
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday
8:00 AM – 3:00 PM
*SELF-SERVICE LOBBY OPEN FROM 8:00 AM- 5:00 PM*
11:00 AM – 6:00 PM
*SELF-SERVICE LOBBY OPEN FROM 11:00 AM-7:00 PM*
8:00 AM- 11:00 AM
*SELF-SERVICE LOBBY OPEN FROM 8:00 AM-5:00 PM*
CLOSED July 4th for Independence Day.
Closed on Fridays, June 18, 2018, through August 24, 2018
Intra & Inter-District Permit Window Closed
Timeline for Submitted Permits
- Please note that a submitted permit does not guarantee a spot and are NOT reviewed on a first-come-first-served basis
- All permits will be reviewed the first week of June with responses to parents going out the second week of June.
- Parent/guardians will be called by Enrollment Center staff if the permits are approved.
- If the permit is denied the parent/guardian will receive a Letter of Denial with a reason.
Online Registration is now open for students new to our district - click here to register.