Our responsibilities include:
- Master Planning and forecasting district facilities needs
- Modernizing schools and building new schools
- General maintenance, major repairs and land/system improvements
- Special Project Requests for minor site improvements by students, families and volunteers
- Community Facilities Use coordination and approval
- Collection of Developer Fees or School Impact Fees
Formerly known as Parent Participation Requests, the Special Project Request is a way for parents and community organizations to enhance our school facilities for students and staff. Some of the popular types of projects are gardens and tree planting with the Sacramento Tree Foundation.